Cyber hunt - Off topic

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
z3bra
Grey Hair Nixers
Hello hunters !

It's been quite a while since my one, but I'm here with a new Internt Scavenger Hunt !
This one has been cooking for the past year, and this is with great pleasure that I advertise it to the community ! Without further ado, here's the link:

CYB3R HUNT

It is much more involved and narrated than the other hunts I've made, and benefits from all the feedbacks I got, so brace yourselves ! There's also a whole story line going with it, and progressing through the hunt will unfold the plot.

I hope you guys will enjoy it! Don't hesitate to share it outside of this community, I made it for the whole internet! You can join other hunters via IRC at #cybfarm on libera.chat.

Also if you have questions, I'll happily answer them! (but I won't give any hint 😉).

Note: the hunt only starts on the 31st of October 2023, so everyone gets a chance to top the scoreboard!
BANGARANG, MOTHERFUCKER
venam
Administrators
That's epic!
I've been waiting for your scavenger/cyber hunt for a while.
pyratebeard
Long time nixers
This looks excellent z3bra, can't wait to give it a shot
jkl
Long time nixers
The website is much more readable when used in Emacs. I hope it will remain to be supported.
z3bra
Grey Hair Nixers
The CYBFARM is open ! Take on the challenge friends, and see how far you can get ;)