Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
josh
Long time nixers
Hey I'm josh! Started running Linux keenly a few weeks ago! I love it so far, I'm not the most knowledgeable around but I am learning and wish to progress further! I might not be able t help a lot of people as I am new myself but I will still try when I can. I'm a sociable person, I enjoy chilling and chatting, when I can I try to go out as much as a can round town and meet new people! I am easy to get a long with and will never talk down to anybody, I think everybody deserves a few chances, but if you piss me off I will speak my mind. I am going to be very active on this forum and try to make as many friends as I can, you will see me around much more!

I forgot to mention some might know me from HF as josh-
Jayro
Long time nixers
Welcome Josh,

I have been chatting with you in our IRC channel. I think your a great addition to our community!

I hope to see you around the forum.
josh
Long time nixers
(20-01-2013, 09:23 AM)Jayro Wrote: Welcome Josh,

I have been chatting with you in our IRC channel. I think your a great addition to our community!

I hope to see you around the forum.

Thanks for the warm words of welcome! Everytime I am on my PC the forums and irc will be open! Hopefully build up a good reputation in the community.
Test-Run
Members
Welcome to UnixHub josh!
josh
Long time nixers
Thanks people! I love the IRC when my gf isn't bitching at me to spend some time with her ;)
Lith
Long time nixers
Welcome 'sexy' lol...
josh
Long time nixers
(24-01-2013, 09:48 AM)Lith Wrote: Welcome 'sexy' lol...

I am sexy arn't i ;)
One who uses linux embraces change and differentiation, an individual who dares to change from the rest.
josh
Long time nixers
(25-01-2013, 01:09 PM)NeoTerra Wrote:
(23-01-2013, 09:11 AM)josh Wrote: Thanks people! I love the IRC when my gf isn't bitching at me to spend some time with her ;)

I see how it is :p

I need to spend time with my girl ;)
One who uses linux embraces change and differentiation, an individual who dares to change from the rest.