Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
fhee
Members
So this an introduction! i'm fhee and i live in a 3rd world country where only 5 people (i think) use GNU/Linux or anything related to FOSS.

I'm a student who likes to code and steal code, mostly shell.
I'm regular, i think. And, i love to rice, i use Arch and now i'm thinking on changing to Void or CRUX.

I've come hore looking for adventure! EXCITEMENT and friends, ya now, i don't have any :(

Thanks for reading.
jkl
Long time nixers
Welcome here.

--
<mort> choosing a terrible license just to be spiteful towards others is possibly the most tux0r thing I've ever seen
venam
Administrators
(11-02-2017, 05:00 PM)fhee Wrote: So this an introduction! i'm fhee and i live in a 3rd world country where only 5 people (i think) use GNU/Linux or anything related to FOSS.
Escape to the online world, the real one...

Welcome to the forums!
pranomostro
Long time nixers
Hello fhee. I'm curious. What does the name mean?
fhee
Members
(12-02-2017, 11:19 AM)pranomostro Wrote: Hello fhee. I'm curious. What does the name mean?

Nothing really. I was looking for a name that throwed no result in the interw3bz (regarding to me), and, i was using the utility feh for my wallpapers (jajajaj)
robotchaos
Long time nixers
welcome fhee.

decently familiar with void, so if you have any questions about it, let me know. happy to help
dab
Members
Hello here. Just found today about new version of Crux available. Curious to try as well.
xero
Long time nixers
Quote:welcome to nixers