Hola, nice to found this place. - Community & Forums Related Discussions

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
dab
Members
Hello, nixers. It's nice to find such interesting and dedicated community.

I'm dab, full-stack web developer, nix enthusiast, cyclist, russian.

It's great to find some really interesting staff here - like @venam's podcasts. Thanks for sharing. Spending some time each day here, digging in old posts.
strang3quark
Members
Welcome to nixers.

There's more than podcasts here: https://nixers.net/showthread.php?tid=1939

Join us on IRC.
venam
Administrators
(21-12-2016, 11:00 AM)dab Wrote: Such interesting and dedicated community.
This sounds great to hear.
It's amazing that we've made it this far and that strangers on the internet find values in what we create.

Welcome to nixers.
acg
Members
Welcome to nixers.

(21-12-2016, 12:30 PM)venam Wrote: It's amazing that we've made it this far and that strangers on the internet find values in what we create.
Yeah, I like how different profiles have been joining lately
argonaut · musician · developer · writer · https://www.betoissues.com
xcko
Members
Welcome dab.
[ this is 20 characters ]
nxll
Members
Welcome to nixers dab, nice to have you with us.
dab
Members
Thanks, nixers.

(21-12-2016, 12:30 PM)venam Wrote: This sounds great to hear.

Exactly. Content is a king, sharing is caring.
pranomostro
Long time nixers
(21-12-2016, 02:17 PM)xcko Wrote: Welcome dab.
[ this is 20 characters ]

New users greet other new users. Nice
dab
Members
Finally got OpenBSD installed on my macbook. Not using osx for a long time. Trying to get things ready to work in openbsd, it's more complicated to get same setup as on arch. Anyway, happy to have it runnung (:
apk
Long time nixers
(30-12-2016, 12:29 AM)dab Wrote: Finally got OpenBSD installed on my macbook. Not using osx for a long time. Trying to get things ready to work in openbsd, it's more complicated to get same setup as on arch. Anyway, happy to have it runnung (:

if you have not made a write up about that, please do. it'd be cool to have obsd on my macbook pro but i have never attempted it yet.
dab
Members
(30-12-2016, 01:12 AM)dsplayer14 Wrote: if you have not made a write up about that, please do. it'd be cool to have obsd on my macbook pro but i have never attempted it yet.
It's super easy. Just made a separate partition for it and use refind for booting. Wifi not working, using mobile phone connected through usb for now.
xero
Long time nixers
Quote: welcome to nixers
dab
Members
Thanks, guys. Happy to found this place.