Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sweets
Members
I'm Sweets. I'm 16 years old, an annoying cunt, and I like programming. Favorite language is C++, even though I code like I have no fingers.

Favorite operating system is Arch (formerly CrunchBang, but I can't bring myself to use the community continuation, rip), window manager is a toss up between subtle and BSPWM. Unsure what else to say, but yeah hi.
Tmplt
Long time nixers
Welcome to nixers!
venam
Administrators
(16-08-2017, 07:04 AM)Sweets Wrote: Favorite operating system is Arch (formerly CrunchBang, but I can't bring myself to use the community continuation, rip), window manager is a toss up between subtle and BSPWM. Unsure what else to say, but yeah hi.
I loved CrunchBang, it was fun.
Welcome to the forums.
evbo
Members
Welcome to the forums. Crunchbang was pretty great back in the day.
Tmplt
Long time nixers
(16-08-2017, 07:04 AM)Sweets Wrote: Favorite language is C++

What a coincidence! Do you have any projects you're working on?
Sweets
Members
(16-08-2017, 01:08 PM)Tmplt Wrote:
(16-08-2017, 07:04 AM)Sweets Wrote: Favorite language is C++

What a coincidence! Do you have any projects you're working on?

Yes I do, but really only one that's open sourced, that being a soundcloud mp3 downloader I made after reverse engineering soundcloud. For non-open source, my Discord bot (though I'm scrapping it anyways since I personally hate discord), and a window manager that isn't a thing anymore.

Not very many, but it grows. Hard to find time with C++ with all my other projects. :P
jkl
Long time nixers
C++ is lovely. A warm welcome, annoying cunt!

--
<mort> choosing a terrible license just to be spiteful towards others is possibly the most tux0r thing I've ever seen
xero
Long time nixers
Quote:welcome to nixers

hello fellow #! refugee!
apk
Long time nixers
less than 200 im gonna buy cake when it happens but idk any of you irl so ill just eat it myself