Hello resk reporting in - Community & Forums Related Discussions

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
resk
Members
Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a long time and finally got myself to create an account. Kind of sad that there's not much activity here so I hope I can shake things up.
Found you all via the projects you guys put out there, first on github and then through the rabbit hole of stalking I did to find who you were.

Other than that, I've been subscribed to the newsletter for the past 3 weeks and I love it.

EDIT: I can't seem to be able to set my OS in the User CP it's saying:
Please correct the following errors before continuing:
Please choose a valid birthday privacy option.
venam
Administrators
Hello resk and welcome to the forums.

(19-10-2017, 03:22 AM)resk Wrote: EDIT: I can't seem to be able to set my OS in the User CP it's saying:
Sorry about that we've recently updated the forums template and it broke many features. I've checked it and found the issue (re-adding the optional birthday setting option fixed it).

If there's anything else that you find does not work please update this thread: https://nixers.net/showthread.php?tid=2160

Again, welcome to nixers.
xero
Long time nixers
Quote:welcome to nixers
jkl
Long time nixers
Welcome to nixers, resk!

--
<mort> choosing a terrible license just to be spiteful towards others is possibly the most tux0r thing I've ever seen
Tmplt
Long time nixers
A warm welcome! Welcome to nixers!
resk
Members
Thank you all for your welcoming welcome responses!
(19-10-2017, 03:46 AM)venam Wrote: If there's anything else that you find does not work please update this thread: https://nixers.net/showthread.php?tid=2160
I'll sure do.
josuah
Long time nixers
Hello and welcome to the board thou fellow penguin!

[EDIT]: we got spiders, we got penguins, we got reptiles... It is an unix zoo!
resk
Members
(21-10-2017, 06:05 AM)josuah Wrote: Hello and welcome to the board thou fellow penguin!
Thank you fellow spider!
xero
Long time nixers
(21-10-2017, 06:05 AM)josuah Wrote: we got spiders, we got penguins, we got reptiles... It is an unix zoo!

dont forget z3bra's and dcats!
resk
Members
(25-10-2017, 02:46 PM)xero Wrote: dont forget z3bra's and dcats!
Delighted to make your acquaintance!
z3bra
Grey Hair Nixers
Hello there, unstripped one!
resk
Members
(26-10-2017, 06:30 AM)z3bra Wrote: Hello there, unstripped one!
And here's the zebra guy!
Thanks for the warm welcome.