Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
l0bster
Members
I am l0bster! I am a DevOps engineer by trade. I have been customizing nix systems for about ten years, and I decided that it was time to get involved in some communities or "come out of my shell" as some might say. Do not hesitate to reach out. I look forward to meeting you all!
pfr
Nixers
Welcome l0bster! I haven't been a member long but the forums are becoming more active of late which is really excellent. Feel free to jump in on some active threads, or revive an old one if you've got things to add :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
“Maybe you have some bird ideas... Maybe that's the best you can do.” - Terry A. Davis (R.I.P Terry & Percival)
Dworin
Members
Welcome I0bster. Nice to meet you and enjoy your stay here.
venam
Administrators
Hello l0bster,
I'm very happy to see your enthusiasm to get involved. Your screenshots are very cool.

(07-10-2020, 08:20 PM)l0bster Wrote: I have been customizing nix systems for about ten years, and I decided that it was time to get involved in some communities

That's a long time, never late than never.
Welcome to nixers.
jkl
Long time nixers
Welcome to nixers.

--
<mort> choosing a terrible license just to be spiteful towards others is possibly the most tux0r thing I've ever seen
pyratebeard
Long time nixers
(07-10-2020, 08:20 PM)l0bster Wrote: "come out of my shell"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hoi, welcome to nixers
seninha
Long time nixers
Hi, l0bster. Welcome to nixers!
opfez
Members
Welcome to nixers, l0bster!
mcol
Nixers
Welcome to l0bster, nixers!
l0bster
Members
(07-10-2020, 10:31 PM)Ramiferous Wrote: Welcome l0bster! I haven't been a member long but the forums are becoming more active of late which is really excellent. Feel free to jump in on some active threads, or revive an old one if you've got things to add :)
Thank You! Will do!
l0bster
Members
(07-10-2020, 11:02 PM)Dworin Wrote: Welcome I0bster. Nice to meet you and enjoy your stay here.
Thank you!
l0bster
Members
(08-10-2020, 03:04 AM)venam Wrote: Hello l0bster,
I'm very happy to see your enthusiasm to get involved. Your screenshots are very cool.

(07-10-2020, 08:20 PM)l0bster Wrote: I have been customizing nix systems for about ten years, and I decided that it was time to get involved in some communities

That's a long time, never late than never.
Welcome to nixers.
Thanks! yes almost too long!
l0bster
Members
(08-10-2020, 03:14 AM)jkl Wrote: Welcome to nixers.

Thank You!
l0bster
Members
(08-10-2020, 05:48 AM)pyratebeard Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 08:20 PM)l0bster Wrote: "come out of my shell"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hoi, welcome to nixers

Thank You! Glad you caught the reference lol!
l0bster
Members
(08-10-2020, 07:02 AM)phillbush Wrote: Hi, l0bster. Welcome to nixers!

Thank you!
l0bster
Members
(08-10-2020, 09:28 AM)opFez Wrote: Welcome to nixers, l0bster!

Thank you!
l0bster
Members
(08-10-2020, 09:52 AM)mcol Wrote: Welcome to l0bster, nixers!

thanks lol