Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
crshd
Registered
I'm just a regular geek. I know my way around a few languages - Perl, Ruby, Lua, JS - all those nice things.

I've been using *nix since 2008, starting with Fedora, and hopping distros ever since, including some time on FreeBSD. The same goes for window managers, preferably manual tilers. Currently I'm stuck on Gentoo with StumpWM.

PS: My nick is short for "crashed", since I have the tendency to tweak things until they break.

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCA/IT d-(---)@ s+: a-- C+++(++++)$ UBL*+++ P+++>++++ L++ E W+++$ !N !o K !w !O M+>++ !V PS+++ PE !Y PGP+ !t-- !5 !X R@ tv- b+ DI D+ G e h r++ y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Test-Run
Members
Hi crshd :D

Welcome on UH, I know you'll love it if you don't already.

Test-Run
We make mistakes, because we are humans,
that is something we can't be proud of.
But we are more then just humans, we are geeks
and that is something to be proud of.

Introduction/Contributions:
http://forums.unixhub.net/showthread.php?tid=27
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
Hello !

Good to have high quality members here;
I hope to see some of your friends like Anomareh! :)
crshd
Registered
(23-07-2012, 07:59 AM)Beastie Wrote: I hope to see some of your friends like Anomareh, ... :)

Sure, if you want to turn this place into a flaming pile of rage, I'll give him a heads-up :D

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCA/IT d-(---)@ s+: a-- C+++(++++)$ UBL*+++ P+++>++++ L++ E W+++$ !N !o K !w !O M+>++ !V PS+++ PE !Y PGP+ !t-- !5 !X R@ tv- b+ DI D+ G e h r++ y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
(23-07-2012, 08:24 AM)crshd Wrote:
(23-07-2012, 07:59 AM)Beastie Wrote: I hope to see some of your friends like Anomareh, ... :)

Sure, if you want to turn this place into a flaming pile of rage, I'll give him a heads-up :D

Haha sure why not.
Robby
Long time nixers
Welcome to Unixhub ;D