[Tutorial] IPv6 RA DoS tool on android [Tutorial] - Android & Iphone

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
EmperorDAZ
Long time nixers
[Image: gHkfr.jpg]

PS: Sorry if the links aren't very visible
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
This is a Unix forum. No windows content please.
EmperorDAZ
Long time nixers
(23-07-2012, 04:28 PM)Beastie Wrote: This is a Unix forum. No windows content please.

Well, I did a error when writting this. There are MULTIPLE vendors affected by this. The purpose of this tutorial was more to pentest your "devices" if they are vulnerable or not.
D9u
Long time nixers
I cannot even read any of the text in that screen shot.
How about a pure text version for us sight impaired users.
BSD is what you get when a bunch of Unix hackers sit down to try to port a Unix system to the PC.
Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit down and try to write a Unix system for the PC.
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
indeed, this is awful to read :s
EmperorDAZ
Long time nixers
(04-09-2012, 07:23 PM)NeoTerra Wrote: Apparently it's to prevent leeching. Although I agree, OP, please use text.

(04-09-2012, 03:09 PM)Beastie Wrote: indeed, this is awful to read :s

(04-09-2012, 12:34 PM)D9u Wrote: I cannot even read any of the text in that screen shot.
How about a pure text version for us sight impaired users.

Hmmm... I should post a text version... If I find where the hell have I left the document hehe. Give me a couple of minutes.
D9u
Long time nixers
Thanks for your consideration!

Perhaps you could obfuscate your text with base64 or public key encryption?
(To thwart noob leeches)
BSD is what you get when a bunch of Unix hackers sit down to try to port a Unix system to the PC.
Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit down and try to write a Unix system for the PC.
EmperorDAZ
Long time nixers
(05-09-2012, 02:01 AM)D9u Wrote: Thanks for your consideration!

Perhaps you could obfuscate your text with base64 or public key encryption?
(To thwart noob leeches)

In my opinion, that would screw out the visual and I want noobs to actually learn something from it but I hate leeches. And I'm still trying to find there the F I left my damn usb drive.