Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ichiban
Long time nixers
Hello! I'm a long time hardware enthusiast, and more recently (last 5 years), a *nix enthusiast; overclocking, efficiency, and low-level tinkering. I'm currently rocking an EVGA 680 4GB running at 1408mHz GPU core, and a 3770k running at 4.7gHz, with a relatively small and hardened Arch Linux install on btrfs.

I have what you might consider esoteric, but what is in reality just a radical and powerful political stance, of which I relate to software. I don't support the status quo of large corporations that rule the world through corrupt governments - I fight this concept everyday with my actions, my words, and my faith in the concept of a free world, a free nation, and a free human race. The only problem with my faith in a truly free world is that we can't have it as we are without major change; a revolution. *nix offers a way to help decentralize the powers of large conservative corporations, and I appreciate that more than most people realize. It isn't just a free OS, or an alternative to Windows - it's a lifestyle, a replacement.

On top of that, I'm a classically trained classical alto saxophone player, as well, and dabble in most woodwind instruments (love the clarinet, but I play it like I play the sax).

I'm glad to have found this community, and hope to contribute as much as my time allows.

Best regards,

-ichiban

"Don't die for revolution, live for it." - Felipe Andres Coronel

Messages In This Thread
Vive la Revolution! - by ichiban - 30-01-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Vive la Revolution! - by venam - 30-01-2014, 04:43 AM
RE: Vive la Revolution! - by jobss - 30-01-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Vive la Revolution! - by shtols - 31-01-2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Vive la Revolution! - by ichiban - 01-02-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Vive la Revolution! - by Robby - 02-02-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: Vive la Revolution! - by Mafia - 02-02-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Vive la Revolution! - by ichiban - 02-02-2014, 05:45 PM