I need some help with tweaking my Desktop! (2bwm) - Desktop Customization & Workflow

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
fayesafe
Long time nixers
Hello to all of you tweakers out there!

I am pretty nervous writing stuff in this forum, because everything I've seen here let's me shutter most of time. Some of the Desktops here are configured to the max and I somehow got the idea to join your 'club' as well.

So, I decided to prepare a "weekend-unix-session" in order to do so. I decided pretty fast that I really like the 2bwm. I got in contact with awesome wm and openbox earlier, but i did not really like it that much then...

Now, because of the fact, that I do not want to get on the nerves of z3bra so much (sorry if i did, bud :s), I think this is the right place to ask all my questions concerning this wm. I searched the web a while for useful information, but to be honest, I did not find many. I think, that the biggest problem for me right now is, that I do not know, where to actually start. When i installed 2bwm, it did not even start. So - what I am searching for is some kind of help concerning the first steps in it and the configuration. I also searched for an IRC-channel, but I guess there is none (?). But I'd say now the fact that it did not even start is the biggest problem atm.

I hope this is the right way and place to post this request, but I thought it would be the best to start here.

I give my thanks to you all in advance.

Cheers,
fayesafe

Messages In This Thread
I need some help with tweaking my Desktop! (2bwm) - by fayesafe - 03-04-2014, 04:53 PM