Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
hristiyan
Registered
{{ threadSubject }}, my name is Hristijan. I am 19-year-old student from Europe currently in my first year of studies towards a degree in CSE. But I still have doubts if it would've be better for me to pursue a degree in history or philosophy. Probably not.

I am interested in computers and the Internet. History, privacy and astronomy on the other side. And StarCraft II (although I am not really good at it, but it keeps me entertained). I also like to build stuff using computer programming languages.

From music genres, I like shoegazing, new wave and punk-rock. But I have no problem listening to other genres as well. Depends on my mood really.

I like rainy days and staying up late night since no one is bothering or expects something from me. Not sure if I am an introvert or an extrovert. I think I am both. I don't like social media and smartphones. I'm using a dumbphone so I can communicate with people through a mobile network.

I found nixers.net from someone's blog. Can't remember which one. Main reason why I joined is because I would like to communicate with people that I share common interests with.

I started with Elementary OS around five or six years ago. I liked how it looked. Curiosity made me distro hop for a while until I came around a Linux distro who's name I wont say because nowadays it's the same thing as saying that you are a vegan (no offense, vegans). Alongside a window manager. But I'm thinking of switching to OpenBSD.

(If you bother replying to my thread, I would highly appreciate if you provide a link of your own introduction so I can meet you better).

* (Fun drinking game; tequila shot every time you find "i" in the beginning of a sentence in my thread)

That'd be it. I think. :)

All the best,
Hristiyan

Messages In This Thread
Hallo - by hristiyan - 25-05-2018, 01:38 PM
RE: Hallo - by venam - 25-05-2018, 02:15 PM
RE: Hallo - by jkl - 25-05-2018, 08:30 PM
RE: Hallo - by hristiyan - 26-05-2018, 08:04 AM
RE: Hallo - by jkl - 26-05-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Hallo - by venam - 26-05-2018, 01:25 PM
RE: Hallo - by pkal - 01-06-2018, 06:15 PM