Can I get some clarification - GNU/Linux

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Information
Registered
Thanks, yes she understood somewhat but shes not much interested in computers after all. Her daughter was playing with a toy animal that rolls on wheels and lights up when you press buttons. She is almost 4y and when I showed it to her to play with she exclaimed, "It broken!" I tried to explain to her, "that its not actually broken, but it has no electrical power. A battery contains electricity and it needs to be recharged after a while and it will be back to working again". Of course she just looked at me and then said, "power?", and I wanted to tell her how electricity worked from an AA battery, but the truth is I really didn't know how. So I went to the library today and rented a book on Understanding Electricity and found out with a balance of protons and neutrons to form an atom and the amount of atoms collectively form an electron which can be conducted into electricity. Of course theres so much more to it than that (if its even successfully accurate) and I have a whole book to read. I did some research on UNIX this week to so I plan to make a few more posts. Glad to see this forum is active. It looks like there is alot of potential.

Messages In This Thread
Can I get some clarification - by Information - 18-09-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Can I get some clarification - by zygotb - 18-09-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Can I get some clarification - by srp - 19-09-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Can I get some clarification - by venam - 19-09-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: Can I get some clarification - by jobss - 19-09-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: Can I get some clarification - by Derby - 19-09-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Can I get some clarification - by Information - 20-09-2013, 06:27 PM