Hello from South America. - Community & Forums Related Discussions

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
seninha
Long time nixers
Hi, I'm Phill Bush, from South America.
I am coursing BS on Computer Science and am a *nix user since 2008.
I am currently learning C and C++, they are my first programming languages (after shell script).

I am currently running Arch, but I want to move to OpenBSD and on my laptop and on an old PC with Celeron for using it as a home server.

English is not my first language nor second, so I ask you some patience to understand my cryptic writing.

I was lurking the posts on this website from some time, and stealing scripts and ideas from you guys.
I have just contributed with my $HOME directory in this thread. Hope you appreciate my ideas as much as I appreciate yours.

That's it, I think.
Ciao!
venam
Administrators
Hello Phill,
Welcome to nixers.

(24-03-2020, 08:38 AM)phillbush Wrote: English is not my first language nor second, so I ask you some patience to understand my cryptic writing.
Usually the people that say this are the people that have the best and most elegant things to say.
acg
Members
Hey Phil, welcome!

It's always nice to see people from different places coming here. Hope you stay around.
(24-03-2020, 09:34 AM)venam Wrote: English is not my first language nor second, so I ask you some patience to understand my cryptic writing.
What's you native tongue? I speak Spanish so if that's yours that'll be two of us afaik

(24-03-2020, 09:34 AM)venam Wrote: Usually the people that say this are the people that have the best and most elegant things to say.
Thanks, you're welcome haha.
jkl
Long time nixers
Welcome to nixers and enjoy the ride!

--
<mort> choosing a terrible license just to be spiteful towards others is possibly the most tux0r thing I've ever seen