[C] Write in C - Let it Be. - Programming On Unix

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Robby
Long time nixers
Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHosLhPEN3k

This is so effing cool, better than original but not the best vocalist. I can't figure out how to embed youtube so sorry about that.
gurhush
Long time nixers
(28-08-2012, 10:00 PM)Robby Wrote: better than original

[Image: DfuYN.png]
Dritz
Long time nixers
Awesome song!

@ Robby

BTW, I just so happend to be lightly stalking you on the Youtubes and I noticed that you like Hinder.

Interesting fact:

The lead singer went to my highschool, and a friend of one of my friends played on the same baseball team with him.

It's a small world after all... :)
"Willful ignorance is a crime"
Robby
Long time nixers
(29-08-2012, 02:12 AM)Dritz Wrote: Awesome song!

@ Robby

BTW, I just so happend to be lightly stalking you on the Youtubes and I noticed that you like Hinder.

Interesting fact:

The lead singer went to my highschool, and a friend of one of my friends played on the same baseball team with him.

It's a small world after all... :)

@Neo I made something that says hello dipshit last night out of boredom.
@Dritz I know you commented saying something about me, lol. Hinder are epic, indeed a small world xD
Jayro
Long time nixers
This is an awesome video! Maybe we should all get around to learning C.
Robby
Long time nixers
Well I'm waiting for two C books to arrive until then I'm only doing basic shit when I'm bored. I'm reading my Python book as just reading material until they arrive, ironic?
FreeBSD
Long time nixers
C would be awesome to learn! Don't have a ton of time right now though..
I do Byte
pac
Members
Don't know why but I'm speechless(Cause of the text in the video).
D9u
Long time nixers
Code:
#include < stdio.h>

void main()
{
    printf("\nDidnt watch the video. Slow connection.\n\nI have a dog eared copy of Kernighan and Ritchies ANSI C 2nd Edition.\nHighly recommended.\n");
}
BSD is what you get when a bunch of Unix hackers sit down to try to port a Unix system to the PC.
Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit down and try to write a Unix system for the PC.