Obscurity Of Communication - Security & Cryptography

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
venam
Administrators
Obscurity Of Communication
a theory on conspiracies, cabals, secret societies, and terrorists communication

I wrote a post http://venam.github.io/obscurity.html which talks about a theory on a way of communication that don't relate people to each others.

What do you think?
b4dtR1p
Members
I believe that communicate critpatamente is the only solution for the real secret , everything else that passes through the network can be intercepted , read or fished out later.

precisely for this adhoc services are springing up like keybase.io
░ ░░▒░ ░ ░ ░ ▒ ░ ░▒ ▒░

░ ░ ░ ░ ░
venam
Administrators
keybase.io offers a nice way of getting someone else's PGP key and other encrypted keys.
However it's a centralized service so it can still relate people to each others. It would be more preferable to share the key in person and not over the internet.
Someone could anticipate that the relation between people sharing keys on that specific webiste can turn out to be dangerous.
On the other hand, no one can foresee that on a random website an individual that visited a certain day, and only this day, could communicate with another stranger something dangerous. After the fact no one can retrace what happened because no one was waiting for it to happen at this place and at this moment.
Foggalong
Members
Not strictly on topic, but curious - why do you use GitHub pages for your blog and nixers for your website?
venam
Administrators
(06-10-2014, 07:45 PM)Foggalong Wrote: Not strictly on topic, but curious - why do you use GitHub pages for your blog and nixers for your website?

I just wanted to test the GH pages.