What phone are you using? - Hardware talk
Is the OS open source? Are you using open source apps only? Have you iced it? Post screenshots and general info. I am thinking on getting a Blackberry Passport. Have anyone of you used it?
Ook.
darthlukan
I use a Jolla Phone with Sailfish OS 2.0. It's basically a Linux distro on a barely-mid-range-specced phone. Here's an imgur album of screenshots taken a few minutes ago
Github: https://github.com/darthlukan
CRUX Ports: http://ports.brianctomlinson.com
GPG: 3694569D
"We're all human, act accordingly." -- Me
z3bra
Zoinks!
ashen
I'd like a Jolla, but they don't sell them in the US, unfortunately.

I'm currently actually going phoneless, though. I'm thinking of picking up a Blackberry (don't know which one yet) as my first phone, though.
ninjacharlie
Also interested in Jolla. Using an iPhone 4 right now. Not a huge fan of Apple's software, but boy do they know how to make hardware.
ki113d
I've always been a lover pf gimmicks, and I was looking to upgrade from a Galaxy S4 to one of the Galaxy Note devices, so when I saw the Note Edge, I jumped at the chance.
It's running a stock, non-provider Lillipop rom, 'because that's good enough for me. I like the fact that I can record 4K video with it, although the videos can only be five minutes long each.

Screenshots
strang3quark
I am using a old Huawei Ascend G300 with CyanogenMod 9, it simply sucks. I need to get a new phone.
Turil

Zoinks! Please update the link, I'm really curious. Thanks! :)
dtnt
Quote:Is the OS open source? Are you using open source apps only? Have you iced it? Post screenshots and general info. I am thinking on getting a Blackberry Passport. Have anyone of you used it?
1. No.
2. No, I don't use any applications on it. My phone doesn't even have the ability to install / use applications.
3. No.
4. I can't make screenshots with it.

Stay the hell away from 'We don't give a shit about your privacy'-Blackberry.
vypr
iPhone 6 here. I tend to lean towards Apple phones than I do Android.
Code:
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
G d s+:++ a--- C++ UB P+ L+ !E !W+++ !N !o K--? w++ !O M++ !V PS+++ PE-- Y++ PGP+ !t !5 !X !R tv b+ DI D++ G e- h r y--
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

buddhist ~ esperantisto ~ communist

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode  |  Help