Group Works And Community Projects - Off topic

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Quote:Children’s brains absorb what adults tell them to, even the most horrid lies.

Couldn't agree more. It also bothers me that schools teach a lot of bullsh*t to students rather than actually teaching them useful material. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great courses that students take that definitely helps them out, but not enough of them or at least not enough of the important ones.

I too preferred to work by myself on school projects, there is only a handful of people who I can actually work with.

Quote:The fakers are another category. Individuals that want to give the impression that they know what they are doing, to get a good reputation, but that don’t actually.

Those are everywhere :D

Quote:This is the worth kind. Once they’ve gained trust they wait for the real smart people to join them and abuse their work.

Sadly this has happened to me a lot, in which I then stop assuming other peoples qualities just like you said:
Quote:You should be careful of your teammates, even the ones you think you know. If you’ve never worked with them on a projects you cannot assume their qualities.

Great post!

Messages In This Thread
Group Works And Community Projects - by venam - 30-09-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Group Works And Community Projects - by October - 30-09-2015, 01:46 AM
RE: Group Works And Community Projects - by venam - 30-09-2015, 06:01 AM