The Guess What I'm Talking About Game - Psychology, Philosophy, and Licenses
resk
(23-10-2017, 03:05 AM)josuah Wrote: If you do not knew the command before, it will still be challenging.

Last clue: it is in POSIX
I give up, I know of no POSIX utilities that outputs the content of a file/line/whatever and then the size and name.
I'm lost.
josuah
It may be obvious if you start from the command, but from the other side, I realize that I would also be clueless.

This is an old command, with a lot of better alternatives, that made it fall in shadow. I doubt I will ever see a script using it haha.

Let's turn this into a tiny scavenger hunt instead: "%u %d %s" is what you need to grep for, and Google will not be very useful with "%u %d %s".

Anyway, getting the POSIX man page locally is always a good idea.
renken
I'm the thing that always fails to work from the first shot when installing Arch linux.
No matter what you do, No matter what wiki/blog you follow instructions on, I'll most likely cause issues and not work.
Without me, a computer is no fun, I am the laptop destroyer.
What am I?
asyncial
(29-11-2017, 09:43 PM)renken Wrote: I'm the thing that always fails to work from the first shot when installing Arch linux.
No matter what you do, No matter what wiki/blog you follow instructions on, I'll mostly likely cause issues and not work.
What am I?

Is it
ALSA / sound in general
?

EDIT: Hide my guess.
renken
(30-11-2017, 04:13 AM)asyncial Wrote:
(29-11-2017, 09:43 PM)renken Wrote: I'm the thing that always fails to work from the first shot when installing Arch linux.
No matter what you do, No matter what wiki/blog you follow instructions on, I'll mostly likely cause issues and not work.
What am I?

Is it
ALSA / sound in general
?

EDIT: Hide my guess.

It's
wpa_supplicant / Wi-Fi in general.
Your suggestion never caused any issues for me,
pavucontrol + pulseaudio
works like a charm for me, everytime.
asyncial
Ha that's funny, because in my case it's the other way around: I use
networkmanager
, but I hate
pulseaudio
, so I guess where on uses higher level tools, it usually really is easier to get to run. Disappointing ;)
resk
No matter what you do, No matter what wiki/blog you follow instructions on, I'll most likely cause issues and not work.
What am I?
This is not even a riddle, it's way too generic. There should be a single answer.
I am invisible, inheritable and respected.
I contain your home and you should care about me.
evbo
#define SARCASM
Group Policy?
Heh. Good thing that I added the second sentence.

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode