UnixHub's mobile theme. - Off topic

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
D9u
Long time nixers
The colors are divergent from the desktop version.
I prefer the darker, desktop theme.

The mobile version is just way too generic.
The lighter theme breaks continuity, in my meager opinion.
[Image: Cyxgm]
But, hey, the site content is what counts, right?
Thank you for providing this site with a mobile style.

Good work!
BSD is what you get when a bunch of Unix hackers sit down to try to port a Unix system to the PC.
Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit down and try to write a Unix system for the PC.
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
Well, I did the desktop theme and I'm waiting for someone to do a mobile theme.
Jayro
Long time nixers
(05-09-2012, 05:55 AM)Beastie Wrote: Well, I did the desktop theme and I'm waiting for someone to do a mobile theme.

I could probably throw a mobile theme together when I get home from work tonight.
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
That would be awesome, thanks.
D9u
Long time nixers
Right on guys, thanks for your consideration.
BSD is what you get when a bunch of Unix hackers sit down to try to port a Unix system to the PC.
Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit down and try to write a Unix system for the PC.
D9u
Long time nixers
I could probably do it, but I'd need the desktop stylesheet to maintain consistency.
FreeBSD
Long time nixers
(05-09-2012, 09:18 PM)NeoTerra Wrote: *sigh* The more members, the more we have to branch out. I'm kidding, we'll get someone on it.

Lol pretty good there
I do Byte
matt
Members
I'm just happy there is a mobile theme. Is there a plan to migrate to tapatalk?
D9u
Long time nixers
What sorts of users would an on-deck mobile application bring?
I dislike the way such applications harvest device ID and associate user accounts with the harvested information.

However, such an application might bring in a lot more traffic.
I put an on-deck application on GetJar a few years ago and my site traffic increased exponentially.

Update:
I just logged in with Android user agent and the colors are much better.

Thanks again.