Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mafia
Long time nixers
I was gone for quite sometime, don't ask why. It's getting annoying lol.
Hello!
vompatti
Long time nixers
OMG! Is it really you? :P It's sure been sometime :D

Nice to see you again :)
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
DUDE. I'm so happy to see you here :') Welcome and I hope you'll be on IRC.
Mafia
Long time nixers
I tried to check it out yesterday, irc.unixhub.net #op?
If not then I was misdirected by someone.

Oh and ill also be frequenting irc from an android irc client on my phone, I got a new job. Been BUSY.
vompatti
Long time nixers
Mafia
Long time nixers
Yeah my dumbass didn't see that till earlier.
Test-Run
Members
Woooooooo, He's back!

Sup Mafia?

Test-Run
We make mistakes, because we are humans,
that is something we can't be proud of.
But we are more then just humans, we are geeks
and that is something to be proud of.

Introduction/Contributions:
http://forums.unixhub.net/showthread.php?tid=27
D9u
Long time nixers
Welcome! Nice to make your acquaintance.
Which IRC client do you prefer for Android? (mobile loser[user?] here)
BSD is what you get when a bunch of Unix hackers sit down to try to port a Unix system to the PC.
Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit down and try to write a Unix system for the PC.
Mafia
Long time nixers
Lmfao, I bet it seemed like it lol. I was told from a couple people that they thought I was in jail, others thought I was working on a project.
Weird stuff, haha.
FreeBSD
Long time nixers
(08-09-2012, 03:22 PM)D9u Wrote: Welcome! Nice to make your acquaintance.
Which IRC client do you prefer for Android? (mobile loser[user?] here)

Andchat is what I use and its quite good!
I do Byte
Mafia
Long time nixers
Yeah I am using Andchat as well, I haven't even explored android IRC clients yet. I just tried the first I saw so for and it works adequately.
Jayro
Long time nixers
(09-09-2012, 04:14 PM)Mafia Wrote: Yeah I am using Andchat as well, I haven't even explored android IRC clients yet. I just tried the first I saw so for and it works adequately.

I have tried a couple on both my android phone and tablet, Andchat is the best one I have found.
D9u
Long time nixers
Thanks for the feedback regarding IRC clients.
Now I need to figure out which app I'm sending to the bit bucket in order to make room for another app.
It sucks using ConnectBot to SSH into a VPS running irssi on screen.
Dang ConnectBot is a tiny interface.
BSD is what you get when a bunch of Unix hackers sit down to try to port a Unix system to the PC.
Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit down and try to write a Unix system for the PC.
Mafia
Long time nixers
Yeah I hate SSHing with my phone, and your welcome.
Totally forgot about this conversation lol.
D9u
Long time nixers
This crappy phone is my only connection to the net.
If I could just save the money I spend on booze, in a couple of months I'd be able to afford a new laptop, but I *really* like my beer!
Mafia
Long time nixers
(20-09-2012, 03:06 PM)D9u Wrote: This crappy phone is my only connection to the net.
If I could just save the money I spend on booze, in a couple of months I'd be able to afford a new laptop, but I *really* like my beer!

I know how you feel...ive had the same laptop for 6yrs and if I had been saving I would have enough for like 5 laptops lol. Instead I spend about $100 a month on booze.
gurhush
Long time nixers
(20-09-2012, 03:06 PM)D9u Wrote: I *really* like my beer!

There are a lot of drugs out there that are much better and better for you than alcohol - they are cheaper, too. : )