Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
renken
Members
Hello, nixers. I'm Renken, 2nd year CS student. Been a linux user since 2014 but slowly learning unfortunately, I'm into minimalism and dark themes ha! using openbox now but XML is just meh, maybe one day I can contribute to an alternative! I don't have much experience in practical coding, i know basic stuff in procedural programming and theorical OOP. looking to programming neat UNIX CLI programs and ncurses/TUI ones too for the community and myself. I'm now starting with golang and looking for a fun small project!

I don't have a website yet, but looking to start on making a small one just themed like nixers or dotshare.it because i like small yet amazing designs. i hope i didn't spam you with alot of stuff hah. thank you. *it took me alot of time to answer the security question, thanks systemd*
venam
Administrators
(28-11-2017, 07:47 PM)renken Wrote: *it took me alot of time to answer the security question, thanks systemd*
Hope you liked it. There's more in this thread: https://nixers.net/showthread.php?tid=1801

Welcome to nixers.
resk
Members
Welcome to nixers renken!
srp
Long time nixers
Welcome to Nixers.
~Seraphim R.P.
the artistnixer formerly known as vypr formerly known as sticky
Houseoftea
Long time nixers
Welcome aboard!
Always good to have new faces.
pyratebeard
Long time nixers
Ahoy there!

Welcome to nixers

I could do with a shot of rum right now.
mrtn
Members
Welcome to nixers! :)
resk
Members
This community is so nice that they welcome you even months after your arrival.
Or it's just to shake up the forums and incite activity, equally cool imo.
renken
Members
(03-01-2018, 05:47 AM)resk Wrote: This community is so nice that they welcome you even months after your arrival.
Or it's just to shake up the forums and incite activity, equally cool imo.

A cozy community it is!
xero
Long time nixers
(27-12-2017, 02:41 AM)vypr Wrote: Welcome to Nixers.