Hobbies - Off topic
fre d die
(24-07-2020, 09:51 AM)opFez Wrote: - ride skateboard
sweet! i've recently just got back into it, built up the courage to drop in for the first time in a few years a couple of weeks ago
twee
I read quite a lot, mostly classics and philosophy books, and recently I've been exploring linguistics quite a bit.

I also do music, acoustic stuff. Write songs or whatever.

Sometimes I do gardening.
Rigonkmalk
I love hiking and exploring old natural site or building,
Read some tech books or read a lot of tech's article and testing it !

Music too, lot of techno or Russian music (Rap or Pop whatever).

And sometimes run in some circuit with my sport car (not in an open road, be careful with that ;) )
zge
I like going on bike tours, reading on my Ebook, and did a lot of Bowling before Corona with a few friends of mine. Recently I've been getting into Go (the board game), but I'm still a beginner.

And depending on how you understand the phrase "Hobbies", I also waste more time that I would like watching YouTube.
twee
I've also been trying to get into Go. I'm still at the stage where I lose every match in embarassing ways though.
zge
(30-07-2020, 07:00 PM)twee Wrote: I've also been trying to get into Go. I'm still at the stage where I lose every match in embarassing ways though.

I can relate to that. Are you on online-go.com/similar sites or do you play against bots?
z3bra
I also got into Go recently ! And got my first patch applied to a big project (sneaky laugher.. hinhinhin)

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode