Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
pfr
Nixers
(23-04-2021, 04:27 AM)s0kx Wrote: The project is from the same creator as https://mntre.com/reform/ and I think he/she doesn't have much time for Interim at the moment...

Yes, I am aware. In fact this is how I stumbled across it. I've been eyeing off the MNT Reform2 for a while now.

I have since tooted @ MNT on mastodon asking if they'd provide an updated InterimOS image for the reform and, as you can see from their reply, it might be in the works :)

Personally, and as I've mentioned in another thread, I am keen to get get my hands on a Reform2 laptop to run SculptOS from Genode. This is also still a WIP but it is being worked on at Genode and there has been some more recent work on this as well scroll down to "First practical steps".

Anyway, I love both of these projects, and while Sculpt OS is a pretty big leap from what I understand an operating system to be, it really interest me. InterimOS interest me for other reasons, I suppose it's likeness to Plan9 is drawing me in. Cant wait to try out both of these obscure operating systems :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
“Maybe you have some bird ideas... Maybe that's the best you can do.” - Terry A. Davis (R.I.P Terry & Percival)

Messages In This Thread
Interim OS - by pfr - 23-04-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: Interim OS - by s0kx - 23-04-2021, 12:52 AM
RE: Interim OS - by pfr - 23-04-2021, 01:32 AM
RE: Interim OS - by s0kx - 23-04-2021, 04:27 AM
RE: Interim OS - by pfr - 26-04-2021, 02:39 AM