Aptoide - Android & Iphone

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
D9u
Long time nixers
Surfing YouTube led me to Aptoide, an alternative application source containing premium (paid) apps at my favorite price: Free!

Get the paid versions of your favorites free of charge.
BSD is what you get when a bunch of Unix hackers sit down to try to port a Unix system to the PC.
Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit down and try to write a Unix system for the PC.
simon
Long time nixers
is it warez?
:)
crshd
Registered
"Paid versions free of charge" sounds pretty warez-y, yes...

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCA/IT d-(---)@ s+: a-- C+++(++++)$ UBL*+++ P+++>++++ L++ E W+++$ !N !o K !w !O M+>++ !V PS+++ PE !Y PGP+ !t-- !5 !X R@ tv- b+ DI D+ G e h r++ y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Jayro
Long time nixers
Sounds like a good way to get your device infected with some malware.
crshd
Registered
(27-09-2012, 08:13 AM)Jayro Wrote: Sounds like a good way to get your device infected with some malware.

But hey, at least it's **free** malware.

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCA/IT d-(---)@ s+: a-- C+++(++++)$ UBL*+++ P+++>++++ L++ E W+++$ !N !o K !w !O M+>++ !V PS+++ PE !Y PGP+ !t-- !5 !X R@ tv- b+ DI D+ G e h r++ y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

D9u
Long time nixers
What proof is there that the Google Play Store isn't hosting malware?
BSD is what you get when a bunch of Unix hackers sit down to try to port a Unix system to the PC.
Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit down and try to write a Unix system for the PC.
Jayro
Long time nixers
(27-09-2012, 12:09 PM)D9u Wrote: What proof is there that the Google Play Store isn't hosting malware?

I never said Google Play was a safe source either.
D9u
Long time nixers
Of course, you're absolutely correct about the security concerns inherent to 3rd party software sources, and I'm foolish for availing myself of this software ...

However, I have one phone for business, and one for playing, so this test phone contains no sensitive, or important, information.

I'd love to RI some Android malware.
Mafia
Long time nixers
Have you tried blackmarket?
That's the market I use for free shit, it's all clean(so far) and it has some extra apps from different countries that the google market doesn't supply.
zygotb
Long time nixers
I ran out of room on two phones, so I quit looking - especially since I got my netbook running again.
Thanks for the tip though.
Someone doesn't appreciate my php generated image!
FreeBSD
Long time nixers
(05-10-2012, 03:14 PM)Mafia Wrote: Have you tried blackmarket?
That's the market I use for free shit, it's all clean(so far) and it has some extra apps from different countries that the google market doesn't supply.

I can't find a download for black market! can you post a link?!
I do Byte
aah
Members
pranomostro
Long time nixers
You seem a bit late :D
hades
Long time nixers
I'm just gonna post to make sure y'all know about F-droid.
josuah
Long time nixers

Yes, sure. Why would we want closed source privateware, even if they are free of charge. ;)
pranomostro
Long time nixers
[Wikipedia says](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-Droid) GPLv3. Or do you consider that closed source as well? I mean, one could, since freedom 4 is impeached.
xero
Long time nixers
this thread should be closed