A5 Jailbreak - OS X

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
josh
Long time nixers
So soon there will be a A5 jailbreak! What does everyone think? Will you be jailbreaking your iDevice? Head over to evasi0n.com for further news, the site just went up today! For me having an iPhone 5 i have been patiently waiting for a jailbreak and am anxious to get it, pod2g has given a hint that it will be released this sunday!
One who uses linux embraces change and differentiation, an individual who dares to change from the rest.
venam
Administrators
Why buy a device if you have to steal to get what's good from it?
josh
Long time nixers
(31-01-2013, 10:53 AM)venam Wrote: Why buy a device if you have to steal to get what's good from it?

I wouldn't call it stealing, it allows for further customisation, I don't get many apps as it is, I just like to customise, it's like rooting any device, make the phone better for my liking:)
One who uses linux embraces change and differentiation, an individual who dares to change from the rest.
venam
Administrators
It's like using your *nix machine as root.
josh
Long time nixers
(03-02-2013, 11:39 AM)venam Wrote: It's like using your *nix machine as root.

But with the IOS native, it's like using my unix machine with basically no privileges, if you get me?
venam
Administrators
Install sudo (joking)