Ippytraxx
Got myself a Teensy 3.1 which has a ARM Cortext M4 CPU, OC@96Mhz. It has 34 fricking I/O pins and it's smaller than my thumb. Gonna use it to make the ultimate keyboard.

tbuck153
(30-12-2013, 10:47 PM)Ippytraxx Wrote: Got myself a Teensy 3.1 which has a ARM Cortext M4 CPU, OC@96Mhz. It has 34 fricking I/O pins and it's smaller than my thumb. Gonna use it to make the ultimate keyboard.

Nice! I've always wanted to build a keyboard. I've seen a lot of talk about it on geekhack.org. If for some reason you haven't been there yet, check em out. There's also some nice stuff being sold in the classifieds most of the time. You could snatch up a nice aluminum case etc...
pvtmert
did a quick find and 0 results found about pcduino, i have one and i placed it somewhere in my university (hahaha) installed tor and allowed hidden service hosting... connecting to it and pulling files at 100Mbps.

but it is v1, limited capacity... ~4gb of internal storage which is not enough for all apps so i put a microsd with 8gb storage and mounted it to /usr (i install everything which is why im using slackware... the less is packages less is bloatware)

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode  |  Help