[FreeBSD]Need Help - BSD
Okay so I rather not completely reinstall my system, and I know this was a somewhat common problem involving update pcre...well I've tried portmaster -r pcre, still nothing. I am currently compiling libchk to try that option, can someone give me some other options?
Shared object "libpcre.so.1" not found
Following "found, comes any program with a pcre dependency, for most of you that know that's damn near every application -_-

LDconfig output:
~ sudo ldconfig -r | grep pcre
        252:-lpcre.3 => /usr/local/lib/libpcre.so.3
        253:-lpcre16.2 => /usr/local/lib/libpcre16.so.2
        403:-lpcre32.0 => /usr/local/lib/libpcre32.so.0
        404:-lpcreposix.0 => /usr/local/lib/libpcreposix.so.0
        405:-lpcrecpp.0 => /usr/local/lib/libpcrecpp.so.0
Closing, fixed it. Deinstalled the updated version of pcre and just reinstalled the backup that portmaster made, then properly upgraded with portmaster -w. welp.

Edit: Forgot im not cool enough to close my own threads, whoever sees this thats cool enough for the turtle club can close this.
Ahah the classic pcre error :) it's been a year or so since I got it though.
Yeah I was stumped for a moment xD

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode