What Music have you been into recently? - Off topic
Alexander
Metallica mostly, that's the only band I just never get bored of. So much good music. Also August burns red, Five finger deatch punch and Papa roach.
Test-Run
Classic music, Neurofunk and Rock :D
Dubstep is too commercial and not as good as Neurofunk.
I really don't like Rap, I don't know why.
I don't hate any kind of music.

Test-Run
We make mistakes, because we are humans,
that is something we can't be proud of.
But we are more then just humans, we are geeks
and that is something to be proud of.

Introduction/Contributions:
http://forums.unixhub.net/showthread.php?tid=27
lembas
I am a hipster and listen to music none of you have heard of.

Recently I have been listening to a lot of ACO, Spangle call Lilli line, loro's, Donawhale and 디어 클라우드

I listen to mostly dreampop, shoegaze, and post-rock.
hi.
crshd
(25-07-2012, 02:45 PM)lembas Wrote: I am a hipster and listen to music none of you have heard of.

Recently I have been listening to a lot of ACO, Spangle call Lilli line, loro's, Donawhale and 디어 클라우드

And I thought **I** listen to some unknown bands.

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCA/IT d-(---)@ s+: a-- C+++(++++)$ UBL*+++ P+++>++++ L++ E W+++$ !N !o K !w !O M+>++ !V PS+++ PE !Y PGP+ !t-- !5 !X R@ tv- b+ DI D+ G e h r++ y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

EmperorDAZ
I like Melodic Death Metal, Black Metal and Heavy Metal. The bands are: Dark Tranquillity, Children of Bodom and Bullet for my Valentine.
Sum 41 is one of my favourite bands too.
Shiru
At the moment my favorite artists are Tool, Jimmi Hendrix, Muse, Phace and Mistantrop, and the Prodigy, though generally my favourite genres are neurofunk and breakcore. I like most genres that aren't classified as "pop music". Not that I'm the type of "anti-mainstream" person that dislikes things because they're popular, I find it hard to image though for people to not want to drive their head trough a wall when hearing someone like Rihanna sing on the radio.
Evolution
Eurobeat, electro house, electro-pop, witch house, synthpop.

Stuff like Purity Ring, M.O.V.E, Danger etc
[Image: 2St1.gif]
We live as we dream, alone.
Nihility
When I was in college I had a death metal band, so my choice of music is on the darker side of the music scene. lol, So now, a year ago I'm listening to Tool/A Perfect Circle/Smashing Pumpkins and I even listen to Infected Mushroom.

Story of my life.
:(){ :|: & };:
Prominent
Addicted to this song for a while now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Dvcr3OOVU
Been into a lot of dubstep lately.
Evolution
[Image: 2St1.gif]
We live as we dream, alone.

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode