Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
dami0
Long time nixers
Hey everyone, I'm dami0! I've been hanging out on the UnixHub IRC for a while and I've finally decided to give yourselves a formal introduction.

I'm a Physics student by day and by night I like to tinker a lot with stuff to make it more efficient or just a bit less of a hassle to use. Really anything from motorcycles through multitools to computers.

I started off on Unix systems with Linux about 3.5 years ago after hearing about it from a lot of people on the websites I used to hang out on at the time. I distro hopped for a while before settling on Archlinux. Haven't yet tried any other *nixes to a serious extent but I'm planning to real soon.

I'm usually just pumping out code for the course or doodling around with making all sorts of things like encryption, install scripts and games or other, sometimes with others.

I got here by meeting gurhush on 420chan IRC and having an extended conversation that eventually covered this lovely place.
May the slienz be with you.
eksith
Long time nixers
Howdy! Hope you plan to share some doodles here ;)
dami0
Long time nixers
I will soon, but for now you can look at my github page; nick is dami0. Also, I've been collaborating with the wizards of UH!

Thanks for the warm welcome by the way.
May the slienz be with you.
Derby
Long time nixers
Welcome! I think we spoke briefly on IRC. Enjoy your stay at UnixHub.
Miyazeaux
Members
Welcome! Hope to chat with you on IRC.
c107
Members
Welcome, dami0. Have you considered Gitorious? It's free software.
srp
Long time nixers
Hi there little dami0. :)
~Seraphim R.P.
the artistnixer formerly known as vypr formerly known as sticky
jobss
Long time nixers
The force is strong with this one, Welcome to Unixhub!
The world is quaking from our Linux Thoughts!
zygotb
Long time nixers
Welcome to Unix Hub!
Someone doesn't appreciate my php generated image!
kirby
Long time nixers
You're another britfag I think? Welcome to Unix Hub!