Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
spoonm
Members
I'm spoonm. I like coconut water.

Maybe one or two of you who've been to Rizon's #rice will remember me, but alas, here's my take at a self introduction: I'm a Brazilian compsci major who doesn't know much about anything, but will probably read up whatever you send provided it isn't longer than 50 pages or, in case it's a book, too uninteresting.

I have a website if you're interested: https://spoonm.org/
Houseoftea
Long time nixers
I like your rice a lot. Welcome to nixers!
venam
Administrators
Yo spoonm, I've seen you around.
Finally signing up on the forums!
Tmplt
Long time nixers
Welcome!

(Your website is down)
neeasade
Grey Hair Nixers
Hello enjoy drinking coconut water and pacing in your room
spoonm
Members
(28-01-2018, 03:01 PM)Tmplt Wrote: (Your website is down)

Don't think I've had any downtime, and it's up for me here. :/

(28-01-2018, 01:15 PM)Houseoftea Wrote: I like your rice a lot. Welcome to nixers!

Thanks!

(28-01-2018, 01:18 PM)venam Wrote: Yo spoonm, I've seen you around.
Finally signing up on the forums!

Yup, I figured I'd start browsing forums, since I don't do much online nowadays. I miss the times I was part of a Portuguese PSP scene forum.

(28-01-2018, 09:33 PM)neeasade Wrote: Hello enjoy drinking coconut water and pacing in your room

Long time no see, neeasade! ; u ;
Bones
Members
Welcome. Nice rice; Debian and what WM? Very clean.
xero
Long time nixers
Quote:welcome to nixers

i will try my best to have a nice day
apk
Long time nixers
have a happy bday
spoonm
Members
(29-01-2018, 10:54 AM)Bones Wrote: Debian and what WM?

Arch Linux and XMonad
pkal
Long time nixers
(A bit late, but never mind) Hi - I have to say that your website looks really good, and your rice is even better. All very tidy. I've been thinking about trying XMonad out for a while, and I think that your config (espeically the bar) has really pushed me to do so.

Btw, you mention that you're 20 (?) on your site, but you're already doing your major? When did you start studying? I've mid-19 and am just finishing my first bachlor's semester.