Greetings from Spain! - Community & Forums Related Discussions

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
pablo
Registered
Hey guys! I'm Pablo, a 17 year old Unix user from Spain. Right now I use an iMac with OS X Mountain Lion as well as an Acer Aspire One with both Ubuntu 12.04.1 and CrunchBang Waldorf.

I've been using Unix daily since 3 or 4 years ago, using it from time to time since I was 10.

I have experience with programming, mostly Ruby (HTML, CSS and JavaScript as well) and Objective-C, with knowledge of C++, PHP and Bash (probably more I forgot).

I found UnixHub on Reddit and found out I really like its content. I surely will enjoy it!

Good day to everyone!
jobss
Long time nixers
Wassup Pablo?! Great to have you aboard, and don't forget to join us on IRC.

It's great to have another HTML programmer within the user bank here. Scripting languages are far easier to learn in my opinion then compiling languages.

&& Nice job on creating the 100th thread under this section of the Forum!
The world is quaking from our Linux Thoughts!
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
Hello and welcome to unixhub :)
Derby
Long time nixers
Welcome to UnixHub, see you around the place! Nice to build the European community too, we'll overthrow those guys across the Atlantic eventually.
jmbi
Long time nixers
(11-09-2013, 06:09 AM)Derby Wrote: Welcome to UnixHub, see you around the place! Nice to build the European community too, we'll overthrow those guys across the Atlantic eventually.

I'm pretty sure you already have!
srp
Long time nixers
Welcome to UnixHub.
~Seraphim R.P.
the artistnixer formerly known as vypr formerly known as sticky
videocast
Members
Hello pablo,
I'm a new member also, Welcome to the forum!
Jayro
Long time nixers
Welcome to the community!
berk
Long time nixers
Welcome to $COMMUNITY, $USER. $SMILEY
zygotb
Long time nixers
pablo
Registered
Thanks guys! Loved @theconjuring's and @zygotb's intros haha