Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Reimu
Registered
Hi. My story begins somewhere in southwestern US on a road trip to Florida from Toronto Canada. We stopped the car in Charlottesville Virginia (The town of my birth which I had not visited for 7 years), I recognized a bookstore I went to with my parents as a kid and decided to browse around. My eye caught a copy of the Linux Format magazine sitting on a shelf, To keep things short I bought it and installed some old Debian variation on my ibookG3. 4 Years later and now I am studying networking and spend my spare time ricing, I still have the iBook.

I have come here because of a lack of unix community in Toronto and you guys seem like a cool bunch.
venam
Administrators
Yet another cool member joins us!
Welcome to nixers.
xero
Long time nixers
welcome!
eye
Members
welcome
Mafia
Long time nixers
Wellcomee to Jamrock.
exp0sure
Long time nixers
(27-10-2014, 09:57 PM)Reimu Wrote: Hi. My story begins somewhere in southwestern US on a road trip to Florida from Toronto Canada. We stopped the car in Charlottesville Virginia (The town of my birth which I had not visited for 7 years), I recognized a bookstore I went to with my parents as a kid and decided to browse around. My eye caught a copy of the Linux Format magazine sitting on a shelf, To keep things short I bought it and installed some old Debian variation on my ibookG3. 4 Years later and now I am studying networking and spend my spare time ricing, I still have the iBook.

I have come here because of a lack of unix community in Toronto and you guys seem like a cool bunch.

Welcome to a fellow Canadian!
--
Unix is user-friendly. It's just picky about who its friends are.
nrmc.dubz
Long time nixers
Enjoy your stay, Reimu
SpongeboZZ; Bikini Bottom Mafia/
You're cock-sucker, bitch/ silence while godfathers speech/
yeah/ da plancton in muh blunt/ gangster squarepants witha gun/
Sponge iz the bozz in da buiz/ you're creating silly trash/
i'm creating hollywood shit/
berk
Long time nixers
Welcome!

iBook must be great. I installed Debian Wheezy on my Mac Mini G4. PowerPC rocks!