Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
berk
Long time nixers
<introduction>
Yo!
</introduction>
venam
Administrators
Finally, someone that lives a little closer to me!
zygotb
Long time nixers
Welcome.
The key to weight control is increased exertion, in the right manner, as well as eating 5 or 6 SMALL well balanced meals per day.
Studies indicate that eating less food, more often, along with proper exercise, will speed up your metabolic rate, and if you add some heavy lifting involving your larger muscle groups, your body will also increase its natural production of Human Growth Hormone.
(turn fat into muscle)
Start off slowly, work your way up to extreme exertion, and you'll be in great shape before you even realize it!

It has to become a habit, and after awhile you'll begin to feel amazing!

Good luck!
berk
Long time nixers
(21-04-2013, 02:32 PM)venam Wrote: Finally, someone that lives a little closer to me!

Haha, yeah. How are girls in Lebanon?

---

I lost 5kg in like 3 days. I don't know what is happening. I didn't even move. I ate fast food two times in the last 2 days. Weird.
venam
Administrators
(23-04-2013, 02:52 PM)theconjuring Wrote:
(21-04-2013, 02:32 PM)venam Wrote: Finally, someone that lives a little closer to me!

---

I lost 5kg in like 3 days. I don't know what is happening. I didn't even move. I ate fast food two times in the last 2 days. Weird.
They are extremely beautiful but hard to reach/touch.
They are also materialistic and more frequently fall in love with the car instead of the guy.
berk
Long time nixers
(23-04-2013, 03:31 PM)venam Wrote:
(23-04-2013, 02:52 PM)theconjuring Wrote:

---

They are extremely beautiful but hard to reach/touch.
They are also materialistic and more frequently fall in love with the car instead of the guy.

Same story is in Turkey.
venam
Administrators
(24-04-2013, 12:38 PM)NeoTerra Wrote:
(23-04-2013, 03:31 PM)venam Wrote: They are extremely beautiful but hard to reach/touch.

This is the case with women all over the world, my friend.
> brofist
Thanks for the push, I don't feel lonely anymore.
jmbi
Long time nixers
Welcome to UnixHub! Young members for the win!