Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tbuck153
Members
I've been lurkin in the IRC and figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm just a frustrated CS student who is not learning enough from school, would like to start on some real projects. Ubuntu/Mint has held my hand through my linux experience for the past few years but I switched to Arch a few months ago and couldn't be happier about it.

I like to skateboard, snowboard, fishin, all that fun shit. The pine trees of Maine are my home.

I like the community you guys have here but I'm a noob so you'll probably notice me in shadows just trying to wrap my head around what you guys are talking about.
kirby
Long time nixers
(11-06-2013, 11:43 AM)tbuck153 Wrote: I like the community you guys have here but I'm a noob so you'll probably notice me in shadows just trying to wrap my head around what you guys are talking about.

Haha, same here man, welcome to Unix Hub!
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
Haha, welcome here man!
venam
Administrators
Welcome! We love Counter Strike students.
zygotb
Long time nixers
Greetings & welcome to Unix Hub.
tbuck153
Members
(11-06-2013, 02:00 PM)venam Wrote: Welcome! We love Counter Strike students.

I'll be interesting to see what kind of job I land
Nihility
Members
I got my Counter Strike degree in 2011

Welcome!
gurhush
Long time nixers
Welcome to Unixhub!
jmbi
Long time nixers
Welcome!!
Regso
Members
(11-06-2013, 11:43 AM)tbuck153 Wrote: I like to skateboard, snowboard, fishin, all that fun shit. The pine trees of Maine are my home.

You've got to be kidding me, a Mainer just like me, on the internet? calling bullshit.
tbuck153
Members
No bullshit. What part are you from? I'm up near the mountains meself. It's a small world I guess.
Hans Hackett
Members
Well, another one aboard Unixhub... welcome! :)