Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
exp0sure
Long time nixers
Hey guys,

I'm a Linux/Unix fan, that has been messing around with it for a couple years now. From making home servers with my rPi, or running full desktops for web dev and other things. I love it, and like some of you know, I'm in the process of trying to build myself a tilling/general WM desktop. Feel free to contact me anytime, I respond pretty quickly.

thanks for letting me into this great community,

Exp0sure
--
Unix is user-friendly. It's just picky about who its friends are.
jmbi
Long time nixers
Welcome! I'm sure we'll get you set up with a nice "hacker" desktop soon!
exp0sure
Long time nixers
(18-06-2014, 07:19 PM)jmbi Wrote: Welcome! I'm sure we'll get you set up with a nice "hacker" desktop soon!

thanks man, I'm sure there was no sarcasm or teasing in that comment at all! ;)
--
jmbi
Long time nixers
(18-06-2014, 07:24 PM)exp0sure Wrote:
(18-06-2014, 07:19 PM)jmbi Wrote: Welcome! I'm sure we'll get you set up with a nice "hacker" desktop soon!

Nothing but good vibes coming from me man, I was serious! I'm also interested in your work as a Freelance Film Maker, got anything cool for us?
venam
Administrators
(18-06-2014, 07:29 PM)jmbi Wrote:

Nothing but good vibes coming from me man, I was serious! I'm also interested in your work as a Freelance Film Maker, got anything cool for us?

I'm also quite interested in what the film will be about.
exp0sure
Long time nixers
(19-06-2014, 02:13 AM)venam Wrote:

I like to good vibes man, I was just messing with you! And yeah freelance filmmaker sounds big. I just made some movies with some friends, we submitted to one competition, but we ended being the before last cut...;( I guess the term was used heavily by me, and I apologise. I just like anthenticity in my films, I like computers, so the film was also an excuse for more leaning! You guys are great can't wait to get started with this community! Thanks!
--
venam
Administrators
(19-06-2014, 03:17 AM)exp0sure Wrote:

I like to good vibes man, I was just messing with you! And yeah freelance filmmaker sounds big. I just made some movies with some friends, we submitted to one competition, but we ended being the before last cut...;( I guess the term was used heavily by me, and I apologise. I just like anthenticity in my films, I like computers, so the film was also an excuse for more leaning! You guys are great can't wait to get started with this community! Thanks!

Do you have a channel on Youtube or something you'd like to share with us?
jolia
Long time nixers

Thanks for that exp0sure! It would be cool if we can talk about a skateboarding film project...

And I hope you'll enjoy your journey among us!

Welcome mate!
berk
Long time nixers
Welcome, man! Talked to you on the IRC already. You fit right in!
exp0sure
Long time nixers
(19-06-2014, 03:58 AM)venam Wrote:

Do you have a channel on Youtube or something you'd like to share with us?

No, sadly I don't, but you know what if ever I end doing something with this movie, you guys will be there first to know!.

Jolia, for sure man I can help out with that! Sound great!

And berk, thank you, see ya on IRC!
--