Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
dcoppa
Members
Hello Unix lovers,

I've just discovered this nice forum and subscribed to it.

My name is David Coppa.
I'm 35yo and I'm dcoppa@openbsd.org, one of the two italian OpenBSD developers ;)

I'm the typical "old school" unixy bearded guy: I love to hack, listen to music, and pretend I still live in the 90's :)

Oh... And I'm obsessed with Unix desktop screenshots! But not the GNOME/KDE ones, I prefer minimalist environments...

Ciao,
David
venam
Administrators
Welcome to Unixhub!
You'll find out that there's a lot of people with similar personality here.
Checkout the screenshots threads and join the IRC from time to time (If it's not down on purpose to make the forums more alive)
PS: Just by writing **I'm dcoppa@openbsd.org, one of the two italian OpenBSD developers** you've become the mascot of UH.
Phyrne
Long time nixers
It's so great to have an OpenBSD developer here! A warm welcome to you dcoppa :)

I'm only just getting started with OpenBSD, reading through Absolute OpenBSD right now and loving it.

I'm sure I speak for us all when I say; we're all looking forward to your contribution and activity within UH.
berk
Long time nixers
Welcome to Unix Hub, dcoppa!
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm happy to have an OpenBSD developper here :)
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
(05-07-2013, 06:06 AM)Phyrne Wrote: It's so great to have an OpenBSD developer here! A warm welcome to you dcoppa :)

I'm only just getting started with OpenBSD, reading through Absolute OpenBSD right now and loving it.

I'm sure I speak for us all when I say; we're all looking forward to your contribution and activity within UH.

Aww you made me buy it.
Phyrne
Long time nixers
(05-07-2013, 08:44 AM)Beastie Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 06:06 AM)Phyrne Wrote: It's so great to have an OpenBSD developer here! A warm welcome to you dcoppa :)

Aww you made me buy it.

I did? :D It's great man!