Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
oskar
Registered
Hi!

I'm oskar and Oskar in real life. I'm a student but very interested in Unix philosophy and softwares. Because of my young age I cannot show off written free projects but I'm learning shell scripting with everyday experience using FreeBSD as a main desktop OS, considering myself a Python programmer and reading manuals and Tanenbaum's book when I'm bored. Also interested in the practical cryptography and years ago had been appaled I really can write a message which couldn't be read by govs.

Right now my aims are to pass exams in this month to enroll in baccalaureate, explore a Go language and begin imroving my English and Maths to enter in an international university later.

I came here from z3bra's old blog post and was suprised this forum is alive and full of awesome users.
venam
Administrators
Hello oskar,
Welcome to the nixers forums.
jkl
Long time nixers
Welcome to nixers. It feels great to be awesome.

FreeBSD is a good desktop OS. :-)

--
<mort> choosing a terrible license just to be spiteful towards others is possibly the most tux0r thing I've ever seen
ConalKeller
Registered
Hello everyone!
I find it unnecessary to create a new topic just to introduce myself so I take advantage of this one to say Hello! :D
jkl
Long time nixers
Welcome to nixers!

--
<mort> choosing a terrible license just to be spiteful towards others is possibly the most tux0r thing I've ever seen
pkal
Long time nixers
(14-07-2020, 07:28 PM)ConalKeller Wrote: Hello everyone!
I find it unnecessary to create a new topic just to introduce myself so I take advantage of this one to say Hello! :D

There's nothing wrong with creating a thread. After all, that's why there's a subforum just for introductions.