Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tmplt
Long time nixers
Heyo people.

I'm a Swedish student who never arrives on time, enjoys slacking of, and spends too much time tinkering with my various electrical devices. I have big interests in data security, Linux-related topics, open source software, sci-fi, fantasy, power-metal and reptiles.

Currently, I'm trying to develop my very first library -- https://git.dragons.rocks/Tmplt/libircppclient -- while getting control over my dotfiles and awaiting acceptance into uni.

If all goes well, my posts here will not be a waste of storage space.
rocx
Members
(10-07-2016, 08:57 PM)Tmplt Wrote: I have big interests in data security, Linux-related topics, open source software, sci-fi, fantasy, power-metal and reptiles.

Everything checks off for our "total fit" list. Welcome aboard the USS Nixers, boyo.
thlst
Members
Hey! Welcome to the forums.

Why did you choose to use git.dragons? I'd like to contribute to your project, and it'd be nicer if it was on github x)
Tmplt
Long time nixers
(11-07-2016, 02:40 AM)thlst Wrote: Why did you choose to use git.dragons? I'd like to contribute to your project, and it'd be nicer if it was on github x)

Oh, it's on Github also ( https://github.com/Tmplt/libircppclient ). I just wanted to show my domain off.
z3bra
Grey Hair Nixers
It really bother me that people feel they cannot contribute to a project if its not on github... I find it scary actually.

Welcome to the forum! You'll fit nicely in there!
xero
Long time nixers
Quote:welcome to nixers
thlst
Members

I was going to contribute anyway. It just that I have preferences, like everyone else.
neeasade
Grey Hair Nixers
(11-07-2016, 12:22 PM)thlst Wrote: It just that I have preferences

WOAH SLOW DOWN

Hi tmplt. Nice website ;)
pranomostro
Long time nixers
Hail diffs and patches+email!

Welcome.
Tmplt
Long time nixers
(11-07-2016, 12:24 PM)neeasade Wrote: Nice website ;)
Heh

Thanks, people!
venam
Administrators
Welcome to the nixers forums.

Dig a bit and you'll find many interesting subjects that we can expound upon.