TPB AFK - Off topic

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
venam
Administrators
I also think that we are some great guys.
Look at some of the achievements we have already (but as individuals):
Amzo : ArchBSD
Beastie : some nice patches to WM
NeoTerra: A freaking cool License
venam : A webinteraction cpp library
TheHotBot(neverW8): loosing a 40k job just for the trolls.
...and so much more!
TheHotBot
Long time nixers
(15-02-2013, 03:32 AM)venam Wrote: I also think that we are some great guys.
Look at some of the achievements we have already (but as individuals):
TheHotBot(neverW8): loosing a 40k job just for the trolls.
...and so much more!

I love you Venam!

Ot
Yeah, we are great guys and think we have the potential to do something great! :)
"TheHotBot" Aka NeverW8!

I can be seen on the IRC from time to time :)
venam
Administrators
d9u: winning the contest for the most horrid desktop ever years after years!
venam
Administrators
(15-02-2013, 03:06 PM)NeoTerra Wrote:
(15-02-2013, 01:21 PM)venam Wrote: d9u: winning the contest for the most horrid desktop ever years after years!

Nah he wins the contest for being the most awesome oldfag.

...and this year it's the double award! Can we ask for more?
D9u
Long time nixers
I'm D9u, and I approve this topic.
BSD is what you get when a bunch of Unix hackers sit down to try to port a Unix system to the PC.
Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit down and try to write a Unix system for the PC.
Test-Run
Members
1080p Download: http://yify-torrents.com/movie/The_Pirat...2013_1080p
720p Download: http://yify-torrents.com/movie/The_Pirat...board_2013

NeoTerra, just remove this if it's not allowed.

Test-Run
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
I found the movie a bit boring...
jmbi
Long time nixers
I found it interesting aswell, although I wonder how it would have went down in Amurika.
Zanthas
Members
I downloaded it the day it came out (been seeding too, gotta do my part!). I have yet to watch it. It looks kinda neat, and from what I hear, really interesting. Probably watch it tonight, or tomorrow.
Jayro
Long time nixers
The concept of the movie was awesome, but I found they approached it in a way that could have been more interesting. Either way, I agree with you Neoterra, the story of how they started seems awfully familiar.
venam
Administrators
The design of the website is really cool. I didn't watch the movie yet because I'm running out of space on my HD.
venam
Administrators
OK, so I've downloaded it from Joomla's server but it was in some cryptic language (dutch maybe) so I was only able to deduce the story from the images and the tone.
The movie is great but it's too much about law.
When you compared us to them it wasn't right because we are good guy and want to do something more constructive then stealing.
Phyrne
Long time nixers
I watched it just the other day. I thought it was a great watch :) You don't really have to concentrate, so it's pretty chill, which goes hand in hand with all of their attitudes; just not really giving too much of a shit about the whole situation (to some extent). I'd certainly recommend it to those who haven't seen it yet. It's quite a 'personal' film too, there's quite a bit of footage subject to their relationship with each other.

[Image: OKZ]
venam
Administrators
Ok, I watched it with subtitles now! It was pretty cool but at the same time lame.
Too much of the :
>Look they are a freaking l33t huge organisation
>Dafuk, we are just 3 guys hanging on an irc