Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
z3bra
Grey Hair Nixers
Hey everyone, I'll be in London for the next 6 days (till wednesday). Would anyone be interested in meeting up around a few beers and dicuss nixy things? Drop me a PM if you're up for this and we'll see how we can set it up.

Cheers!
BANGARANG, MOTHERFUCKER
pranomostro
Long time nixers
BTW, when somebody is visiting Munich, I could do the same.
kirby
Long time nixers
I've got nothing to do for a couple of weeks so I would be down for this if others are. I wouldn't get an on-peak train for it though because they're far too expensive, but that isn't a realistic issue. Feel free to PM me z3bra or anyone else.
z3bra
Grey Hair Nixers
So here we are. Tuesday night, my flight takes off in 8 hours and I've been working +12 hours/day since thursday... Sorry for proposong something I couldn't get done actually. Next time I come, I'll make sure to setup a meeting I can attend
venam
Administrators
Maybe this could be an oportunity for nixers members that live in the same regions to meetup, if they didn't already.

I might travel soon too, probably in Europe, and it would be fun to get some afk conevrsations going.
Mrat
Members
(22-06-2016, 01:41 AM)venam Wrote: Maybe this could be an oportunity for nixers members that live in the same regions to meetup, if they didn't already.
I'm from a little town in a little state in Argentina. The most close person I found in the internet was a 17 years old girl in Chatroulette who was from a city that is 3 hours away from here. This happened when I was 15.
venam
Administrators
@Mrat, no worries, the online community is also friendly and warm.

You're more than welcomed here!
pranomostro
Long time nixers
(22-06-2016, 02:06 AM)Mrat Wrote:
Quote:
I'm from a little town in a little state in Argentina. The most close person I found in the internet was a 17 years old girl in Chatroulette who was from a city that is 3 hours away from here. This happened when I was 15.

Wew.
How is it living in a small town in Argentina?
kirby
Long time nixers
(21-06-2016, 06:51 PM)z3bra Wrote: So here we are. Tuesday night, my flight takes off in 8 hours and I've been working +12 hours/day since thursday... Sorry for proposong something I couldn't get done actually. Next time I come, I'll make sure to setup a meeting I can attend

Yeah after you mentioned you were so busy with work I thought it best to leave it. We should 100% organise a meetup sometime in the future, we just need some more advance planning.
apk
Long time nixers
yeah if you guys ever come to buttfuck indiana lemme know.
neeasade
Grey Hair Nixers
(23-06-2016, 11:42 PM)dsplayer14 Wrote: yeah if you guys ever come to buttfuck indiana lemme know.

Just ten hours away, yo.
cjm
Long time nixers
A nixers conference perhaps? Something similar to http://suckless.org/conference?