What do you drive/ride? (Images) - Off topic

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Robby
Long time nixers
I own a Suzuki GN 125 moving up to a Honda CBR probably. Image is off google but it looks exactly the same.

[Image: suzuki-gn125-custom_fs388487.jpg]
jmbi
Long time nixers
I ride a 5.0 liter midget-stallion. 1 hp.

[![image](http://www.thebounce.co.za/wp-content/up...etPony.jpg)
matt
Members
I drive a Mazda 2:

[Image: Used_Mazda_Mazda2_2008_Blue_Hatchback_Pe...ide_UK.jpg]

I'm perfectly happy with the car but the mrs wants to upgrade.
Jayro
Long time nixers
I drive a silver 2002 Honda Civic! Might post pics soon, I am in a hotel at the moment.
zohaibca
Members
I like to drive HONDA vti and i have also a new model of it.
Jayro
Long time nixers
(28-08-2012, 12:03 AM)NeoTerra Wrote:
(27-08-2012, 11:32 PM)Jayro Wrote: I drive a silver 2002 Honda Civic! Might post pics soon, I am in a hotel at the moment.

Haha you're on vacation and so am I. What are the odds, lol.

I actually stopped in Amherst on my way back home last night! We were in the same city for about an hour!
pac
Members
I'm riding my badass bicycle (Hoping it does count) :)
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
same. bycicles ftw
crshd
Registered
[Image: 6930_1144852353406_8001859_n.jpg]
(great for playing with roadbike riders on narrow city street)

[Image: klein.jpg]
(great for playing with BMW drivers on narrow city streets)

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCA/IT d-(---)@ s+: a-- C+++(++++)$ UBL*+++ P+++>++++ L++ E W+++$ !N !o K !w !O M+>++ !V PS+++ PE !Y PGP+ !t-- !5 !X R@ tv- b+ DI D+ G e h r++ y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

jmbi
Long time nixers
(06-01-2014, 04:42 PM)NeoTerra Wrote: That's a pretty nice parking garage, I've never seen one that clean/well lit.

If crshd took that photo, he should really look into becoming a photographer.
meh
crshd
Registered
(06-01-2014, 05:22 PM)jmbi Wrote:
(06-01-2014, 04:42 PM)NeoTerra Wrote: That's a pretty nice parking garage, I've never seen one that clean/well lit.

If crshd took that photo, he should really look into becoming a photographer.

It was indeed I who took the picture. It's the garage in my old condo, it's kept very clean, and in the afternoon the sun shines in, since it's so open. It's the perfect place to take some car pictures.

I've actually thought about becoming a professional photographer, but I think for me it's more of a hobby than a career. I enjoy taking nice pictures when the opportunity is there, but I don't think I want to do it under pressure.

I just noticed that the picture is missing the tint in the windshield. We had to take it out because the windshield had some scratches from manufacturing. Now that it's replaced, we got 50% again :D

GCA/IT d-(---)@ s+: a-- C+++(++++)$ UBL*+++ P+++>++++ L++ E W+++$ !N !o K !w !O M+>++ !V PS+++ PE !Y PGP+ !t-- !5 !X R@ tv- b+ DI D+ G e h r++ y+

crshd
Registered
Nope, it's Malaysia. Germany doesn't have sun.

Also you wouldn't get very far with that sweet 50/25% tint in Germany. They'd pull you over in a heartbeat.

trgc
Members
2007 Wrangler and an '89 Comanche. Pictures to come tomorrow or in a month when I get back from my field op.
Klan9 > Plan9! (H0pe)
Klan9foLyfe
venam
Administrators
(06-01-2014, 10:40 AM)crshd Wrote:
[Image: 6930_1144852353406_8001859_n.jpg]
(great for playing with roadbike riders on narrow city street)

[Image: klein.jpg]
(great for playing with BMW drivers on narrow city streets)
Yellow cars are faster!
crshd
Registered
I'm always faster. The color of the car doesn't really have anything to do with it :P

z3bra
Grey Hair Nixers
BANGARANG, MOTHERFUCKER
crshd
Registered
It's A Perodua Myvi, a local brand. Apart from here, it's only sold in Indonesia and UK I believe. Everywhere else it's sold as Daihatsu Boon or Toyota Passo, with a slightly different look.

It's actually a nice little car, thanks to the Toyo engine.

crshd
Registered
Old Volvo wagons are nice. They're built like tanks. And they are huge, it's amazing how much stuff you can throw in those. We used to have a 240, unfortunately I don't have a picture of that one anymore.

We replaced it with an Isuzu Rodeo, which was significantly smaller.

We also used to have one of these:
[Image: Toyota_Land_Cruiser_70_001.JPG]

which turns out has a longer wheelbase than the standard model, the engine from a forklift, and some weird mounting points in the back, roughly where the rear seat is. Because it used to be one of these:

[Image: 10617.jpg]

It took a very dedicated guy at Toyota about a year to find out where ours came from.

jobss
Long time nixers
My dream car, the Hartung Sparta.

[Image: S0-Top-Marques-2008-Hartung-Sparta-et-We...102959.jpg]
The world is quaking from our Linux Thoughts!
trgc
Members
[Image: 6jI66yr.jpg]

My 07 Wrangler and 98 Jeep Comanche.
Klan9 > Plan9! (H0pe)
Klan9foLyfe
BigE
Members
[Image: WSweL3n.jpg]
[Image: a0QZxXO.gif]
BigE
Members
(30-01-2014, 11:46 PM)shix Wrote: And sometimes I drive a mini van.
[Image: my-nigga.jpg]
[Image: a0QZxXO.gif]