echo 'Hello World' > /unix/hub - Community & Forums Related Discussions

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
CaptainKnots
Members
Hello fellow unixfappers! I've been hanging around IRC for about a week now and finally decided to register on the forums. I love fapping to unix daily since I use it for my job. I've always been a FreeBSD whore, but I use linux as well, and sometimes dabble in the worlds of OpenBSD and NetBSD.

I'm always messing around with window manager configs when I'm not working. Some people distrohop, but I just stick to tuning configs and rewriting them to meet with higher beautiful code standards. I love irssi, rtorrent, pf, and I think I love 'buildworld' almost as much as Beastie.

That's enough about me for now. Come hang out in IRC so we can fap together!
Ivyl
Members
Ahoy Captain.

Nice to have you here.
venam
Administrators
(12-01-2013, 12:52 PM)CaptainKnots Wrote: Hello fellow unixfappers! I've been hanging around IRC for about a week now and finally decided to register on the forums. I love fapping to unix daily since I use it for my job. I've always been a FreeBSD whore, but I use linux as well...

Hahahah! Your description is quite fancy. Made me laugh a lot, thanks for that.
I'm glad so much cool people joined UH.
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
Hello and welcome to UH! Glad to have another good member.
Jayro
Long time nixers
Welcome to Unixhub! I hope to see your around the forums!
zygotb
Long time nixers
(13-01-2013, 03:01 PM)NeoTerra Wrote: Welcome aboard! If you love messing with WMs then you have come to right place, just about everyone her is a WM ricer xD

WM ricer n00b here... :) I consider myself lucky to have setup pekwm, given my propensity for intoxicants.

Welcome to UH Ivyl. It's good to have more knowledgeable members to offset my idiocy. :D
Someone doesn't appreciate my php generated image!
venam
Administrators
29a is the best ricer ever! he's using the same console theme he had 200 years ago.
zygotb
Long time nixers
(14-01-2013, 06:53 AM)venam Wrote: 29a is the best ricer ever! he's using the same console theme he had 200 years ago.

LOL...

My autistic tendencies are that noticeable?
[Image: FSfRI.jpg]
Someone doesn't appreciate my php generated image!
Test-Run
Members
Seen your name on the IRC, but never said welcome,
so: welcome to Unixhub!