Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
venam
Administrators
(25-05-2018, 01:38 PM)hristiyan Wrote: I don't like social media
(25-05-2018, 01:38 PM)hristiyan Wrote: I would like to communicate with people that I share common interests with.

Welcome to the nixers forums, which is also a social media website.
It has become too common to use social media as a synonym for the big ones, forums are social media aka a place to socialize and "communicate with people that I share common interests with".

(25-05-2018, 01:38 PM)hristiyan Wrote: (If you bother replying to my thread, I would highly appreciate if you provide a link of your own introduction so I can meet you better).

Here's my intro thread from 2012, a lot changed since then so maybe it's good to mention it:
I finished my studies, started working 3 years ago.
No more classmates, but great coworkers I admire.
I code/program in many more languages but I don't think it's this much relevant to mention them.
I still like freedom but I've learned there are many kinds of freedoms.
I don't read much mangas anymore, didn't read any since I finished university.
Programming is entertainment only to a certain degree and for the persons engaging in that activity.
Some people have "good sides" but it might be relative to how they view that side.
I still live in that *shitty* country, though nowadays I would nag less. The environment is there to be used, make what you want of it.
Spanish faded even more.
Haven't heard of Raptor in a while, must have gone instinct by now.
About the social network thing, same reply as I just mentioned above.
Donnie Darko is an amazing movie but I'm not sure I would still qualify it as my favorite, there are so many.
I haven't watched television since that intro, though I do watch a lot of online videos.
Still vegetarian.
I've widen my music genres, These days I like to fire up soundcloud or bandcamp or whatever and try new sounds.
I'm still retro gaming, had stop for a while, but I recently started again. I'm playing Legend of Zelda for snes and Secret of Mana (multiplayer with my SO).

All and all, welcome!

Messages In This Thread
Hallo - by hristiyan - 25-05-2018, 01:38 PM
RE: Hallo - by venam - 25-05-2018, 02:15 PM
RE: Hallo - by jkl - 25-05-2018, 08:30 PM
RE: Hallo - by hristiyan - 26-05-2018, 08:04 AM
RE: Hallo - by jkl - 26-05-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Hallo - by venam - 26-05-2018, 01:25 PM
RE: Hallo - by pkal - 01-06-2018, 06:15 PM