What IRC channel's do you auto connect to? - Community & Forums Related Discussions

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
pfr
Nixers
(18-09-2020, 01:57 PM)evbo Wrote: I've just joined back up in #nixers_net, so there's that :) I'm also super anxious about talking to people in real-time, so I tend to not say much in IRC. Trying to get over that but it's been tough. Maybe Ramiferous's suggestion of #casualconversation would be helpful there.

We're all friends/friendly so even just saying hi and ask how people are going is the best way to start a casual conversation. I'm not in charge tho so someone please correct me if I'm wrong here.. but I don't see how casual chit chat and getting to know one another in the #nixers_net chat is a bad thing. We are all here for our shared interest in *nix things, but that doesn't mean that's all we have to talk about.

Anyway, don't be shy, come say hi! \o
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
“Maybe you have some bird ideas... Maybe that's the best you can do.” - Terry A. Davis (R.I.P Terry & Percival)

Messages In This Thread
RE: What IRC channel's do you auto connect to? - by pfr - 19-09-2020, 06:14 AM