Poll: Which jingle did you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vain's 3 33.33%
pranomostro's 4 44.44%
venam's 2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

pranomostro
(08-06-2016, 12:55 PM)vain Wrote: I have absolutely no idea why, but this does indeed remind me of "UNIX". In my mind, see two greybeards sitting in a lab in the 1970s. Very weird. But nice. :-)

It would be interesting to know which music the old masters (dmr, ken, rob, bwk, etc.) listened to. Maybe it was jazz/blues.

(08-06-2016, 02:42 PM)stanislavjo Wrote: I was about to mock you about using github to host media files, but I liked them too much, so..
Great job!

Thanks! I don't want to set up an own git server, and unfortunately ipfs is still obscure. So the most easy and fast solution is github.

I'm sorry.

(08-06-2016, 02:25 PM)xero Wrote: i like outro best out of these files

Thanks.
venam
Here's is my submission:

https://paste.xinu.at/ycJWeE/

I was suppose to meet a friend that is a good musician but he didn't show up.

It's been 4 years since I touched my guitar, I removed the dust from it and the rust from my keyboard driven fingers.
pranomostro
That's cool. Really relaxed and laid back.

I really like it. How long did you play the guitar?
venam
(12-06-2016, 11:06 AM)pranomostro Wrote: I really like it. How long did you play the guitar?

Haven't touched the guitar in 4.5 years.
It was super dusty and my fingers hurt like hell when I played those.

It was from my old collection of songs... Or actually the only lines I remembered.

Answer: 0 years
venam
Just a reminder that the voting will take place between the 17th and 18th of June, this Friday and Saturday.
Thus, all submissions should be posted by Thursday.

Cheers!
venam
Voting is now open!

Check the first post for more info.
pranomostro
Hu, neat.

May the best win!
Adrift
I like the subtlety of venams.
venam
Congratulations to Pranomostro for winning this and for being the "official" intro song composer!
vain
Congrats!

That's a good choice, I think it really fits the podcast's atmosphere. :)

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode