Halfwit
I made mine in POSIX sh, with a really naive parser. It's at github.com/halfwit/blog, I think I hard code stuff, but you could adapt for your needs I'm sure if you're so inclined.
z3bra
I don't think anyone will try another guy's work when it comes to blog generation.
Making a static site generator is the new babytask programming project and everyone come up with his/her own solution that's really specific.

All of them are light and simple, which is cool and interresting to look at, just like the blog itself.
That is what make personnal websites cool: even their creation comes is personnal!

And just to add up to it, here is mine, which is based on make(1) and some shell scripts (for index and RSS generation).
turboblack
(01-07-2019, 03:51 AM)z3bra Wrote: All of them are light and simple, which is cool and interresting to look at, just like the blog itself.
That is what make personnal websites cool: even their creation comes is personnal!

in my humble opinion - the engine for the site will be a success if you don’t need to understand it, and if the admin panel design is not too dull, but understandable the first time, although this also applies to software. I saw a lot of projects on githabs that didn’t evoke sympathy from users due to the absence of at least some desire from the developer to create a truly interesting product for the user. because now computers are not for programmers, and the Internet too, and you need to understand that "turn on and work" is not just a norm, it is a required parameter. on my website I show what the engine is capable of, and not just talking about myself, as far as I'm a good guy. Of course, individual projects are only worthwhile because each person is an individual and wants to open up as an individuality in his projects, but as a rule, people have nothing to say. there is only a box with nails. I apologize for the metaphors;)

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode