Google "dorks" - Off topic

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
D9u
Long time nixers
Google dorks are nothing new, yet are an indespensible tool for truly tapping into the power of Google Search.

There are dorks for finding SQLi vulnerabilities, dorks for finding ***, you name it.

Here I'll share one of my favorite Google dorks, useful for finding free mp3 downloads:
Code:
‘intitle:index.of’ mp3 Robin+Trower

Just substitute your artist for "Robin+Trower" and enter it into a Google Search box.

There's all sorts of Google dorks.
http://www.exploit-db.com/google-dorks/

What are some of your favorite Google dorks?
BSD is what you get when a bunch of Unix hackers sit down to try to port a Unix system to the PC.
Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit down and try to write a Unix system for the PC.
deadgone
Long time nixers
I love these things.
pac
Members
2 my favoruite are:

filetype:docx Domain Registrar $user $pass I found many good working usernames and passwords here
intitle:"hp laserjet" inurl:info_configuration.htm So much fun here, printers, cameras, all different kind of machines to have fun with.
FreeBSD
Long time nixers
I like to look up how many of something there is! For example if you look up file:PDF and look at the number of results you can see how many PDF files there are on the internet.. not including the deep web
I do Byte