Workflow Compilation [June Events 2021] - Desktop Customization & Workflow

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
pfr
Nixers
(07-06-2021, 12:58 PM)Cyr4x3 Wrote: The dmenu screenshot script can be found over here: dmenu-scrot.sh (requires maim and xdotool).

Also, the pb cli tool that i used is this one overhere, by xero.

Thanks!

This might be getting a little off topic (and I'm tempted to start a dmenu scripts thread)..

I did some searching and found This dmenu screenshot script which is basically the same but also includes an upload option using something called fb which I cannot find. I wonder if this scrips can be modified in a way to use the pb script by xero, using the 0x0 flag or to just execute a the curl 0x0 command? I've tried a few things but cant quite get it to work.

Ideally, I would love to choose the upload option, have it take a screenshot, upload it to 0x0 and then paste the url link in the notification (for my linux box running gnome links are clickable in notifications). This would be sweet!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
“Maybe you have some bird ideas... Maybe that's the best you can do.” - Terry A. Davis (R.I.P Terry & Percival)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Workflow Compilation [June Events 2021] - by pfr - 08-06-2021, 09:44 PM