Dream keyboard? - Hardware talk
yrmt
Hey guys! What's your dream keybord?

mine would be a hhkb size and topre with metal casing, no branding and this layout(modified hhkb)

dunz0r
Hmm... I think a tenkeyless with CherryMX Brown switches in a black titanium case, buffed titanium ofc. No branding and very discrete LEDs.
European layout on the keys.
And a USB-hub built in. Got that on my Das now, never getting another keyboard without a USB-hub.
engraze
Filco Majestouch Ninja with cherry mx blues (sadly, it's only avaliable in browns).

Currently have a replica of a normal Majestouch tkl (hpe 87).
Ippytraxx
Optimus Maximus

Fuck yearh mechanical thingamajigs (holy fuck thingamajigs is an actual word in the English dictionary, I always thought it was slang).

Currently own a 7g with blacks, built like a aircraft carrier that has an armoured C130 Hercules inside carrying a Abrams tank driven by a person in full kevlar.

Wouldn't mind a Noppoo choc mini or Keycool 84, actually any 75%-80% keyboard to be realistic.
Jolia
Just got mine :D

I chose the Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless blank. It's fucking wicked and it's my first mechanical one!

Gonna take a shot of my battlestation ;)

Cheerz
crshd
KBT Pure with an improved layout (I like the 60%, but some things look like a PITA to reach, e.g. arrow keys), aluminum case, PBT doubleshots on MX Blues.

Sounds like a great idea.
tbuck153
(02-06-2013, 12:03 AM)crshd Wrote: KBT Pure with an improved layout (I like the 60%, but some things look like a PITA to reach, e.g. arrow keys), aluminum case, PBT doubleshots on MX Blues.

Sounds like a great idea.
What crshd said except a KBC Poker II. The Pure's layout definitely takes getting used to.
yrmt
The best 60% layout is the hhkb imo
berk
Just a HHKB. :(
dcoppa
HHKB or a good ol' Model M

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode